Noleggio a partire da euro 400,00 + IVA
- Rock-solid reliable performance for the most demanding live gigs
- Matches perfectly to a number of proven Shure mic capsules
- Increased bandwidth without increased interference
- Control multiple systems with Wireless Workbench software
- Employs Shure’s famous Audio Reference Companding
Rock-solid reliable performance for the most demanding live gigs
Shure UHF-R Wireless Systems master the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation environment while delivering unparalleled Shure sound. The UR4D receiver features rock-solid engineering, the latest technology and the most robust RF performance to arm you with all the features and flexibility you need to tightly control up to 108 systems for the most elaborate productions.
Matches perfectly to a number of proven Shure mic capsules
The UR4D dual-channel receiver matches perfectly to a variety of time-tested Shure mic capsules to provide exceptional sound quality and performer confidence. Options include the Beta87C and Beta87A, SM87, SM86, and SM58, and Beta58.
Increased bandwidth without increased interference
Shure’s exclusive Track Tuning filter enables UHF-R systems to employ increased bandwidth without increased interference. The filter moves with frequency selection, maximizing isolation of signal from interference, and maximizing compatibility. With Track Tuning, the UHR-F systems make previous bandwidth limitations for high-fidelity wireless irrelevant!
Control multiple systems with Wireless Workbench software
Wireless Workbench is Shure’s monitoring and control software for multiple UHF and/or UHF-R wireless systems. With UHF-R, a number of updates have been made for Wireless Workbench version 4.0. They include:
- Fast network setup of large groups of wireless systems
- Remote monitoring and control of network
- Frequency compatibility and Auto Frequency Selection wizards
- Comprehensive infrared sync
- Band Limiting visibility
- Custom frequency group creation
The best sound quality from Shure’s famous Audio Reference Companding
Of course, it’s the sound that counts in a wireless system, and the UHF-R systems deliver premium-quality audio utilizing Audio Reference Companding. This technology applies a variable companding ratio rather than a fixed ratio to eliminate “breathing” and other wireless artifacts. Audio Reference Companding also increases dynamic range to provide a signal that’s clear and clean.
UR4D Dual-channel Wireless Diversity Receiver Features:
- 2,400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz bandwidth
- Track Tuning filtering technology
- Up to 40 preset compatible systems per band
- Up to 108 systems with multiple bands
- Networked automatic frequency selection
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync (including custom group upload)
- Flash memory to store six 60-ch custom frequency groups
- Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function bit-mapped backlit LCD
- USB and Ethernet network control and monitoring
- AMX/Crestron compatibility
- Remoteable antennas
Distributore di segnali di antenna per 5 ricevitori e di alimentazione per 4 ricevitori.
Per Radiomicrofoni Shure serie U e UC.
Uscita per il collegamento in cascata di un altro distributore.
Designed for large UHF wireless systems
Allows up to four wireless receivers
CASCADE port connects a fifth receiver
Compatible with receivers within frequency
Powers up to five U4 receivers
Low noise and intermodulation distortion
Amplifies signals to the receivers
SHURE mixer audio automatico 8 input micro / linea con connettori XLR. Equalizzatore a due vie e regolazione tempo attack + decay per ciascun canale, Alimentazione phantom a 48V inseribile, Chassis e circuiti resistenti alle RF, Indicatore livello di uscita a LED, una uscita XLR bilanciata, una uscita AUX, Limiter di uscita sensibile ai picchi con soglia selezionabile ed indicatore a LED. Una unità Rack 19″